See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
This Studio Briefing explains how U.S. economic sanctions targeting Russia evolved from 2014 to the present. Our expert faculty review how the Ukrainian invasion raises export controls questions and related exposures and compliance strategies for companies with ties to Russia. Our faculty also discuss potential civil and criminal enforcement concerns that may emerge.
What You Will Learn
• Explaining the broader framework of U.S. sanctions on Russia (since 2014)
• Reviewing recent sanctions (from 2020 onward), including export controls and potential changes going forward
• Developments post Ukraine Invasion
• Legal changes in the sanctions and export control realms
• Compliance strategies for companies with business ties and/or exposure to Russia
• Evasion tactics and exposure risks
• Assessing civil (OFAC, BIS) and criminal (DOJ) enforcement issues that can arise
Who Should Attend
Lawyers engaged in matters with ties to Russian entities and assets should find this program to be informative.
PLI’s Studio Briefings are on-demand video CLE programs that feature an intimate and engaging round table discussion format with legal and industry experts addressing a range of topics. Visit our landing page for our library of PLI Studio Briefings.