See Credit Details Below
Information technology (ITO) and business process outsourcing (BPO) have quickly matured into mainstay practices for global companies. As more companies offer services to meet BPO and Cloud needs, clients benefit from the market competition, but new legal challenges emerge.
Innovation and disruption in the marketplace, broader adoption of these services, increasingly stringent regulation and growing risks, including cybersecurity and privacy, add new pressures for both suppliers and clients. Outsourcing 2019 will build on its legacy as leading program covering the major legal and compliance challenges that attorneys face. Hear from some of the nation’s leading lawyers who about the latest developments and trends.
What You Will Learn
• Outsourcing Process and Master Services Agreements
• Renegotiating the Outsourcing Deal
• Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
• Innovation and Disruption in the Outsourcing Marketplace
• Intellectual Property Issues in Sourcing Agreements
• Privacy and Data Security – CCPA, GDPR, key terms and conditions
• Pricing schemes and financial deal structures
Up to one hour of CLE Ethics credit.
Program Level: Overview
Intended Audience: In-house counsel, outside attorneys, and allied professionals interested in designing and negotiating agreements for business process outsourcing, information technology outsourcing or cloud services.
Prerequisites: An interest in or experience with designing and negotiating agreements for business process outsourcing, information technology outsourcing or cloud services.
Advanced Preparation: None