See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend:
It is critical for commercial real estate parties of all levels to understand the process and pitfalls of commercial real estate transactions.
Faculty has been recruited from among the best in the commercial real estate industry to discuss best practices and legal challenges in financing today. We will discuss the commercial real estate loan process from origination through to closing.
What You Will Learn:
- Learn the process and pitfalls pertaining to loan origination
- Discover commonly negotiated loan document provisions
- Understand the nuances of CMBS, CMBS, hotel, construction, mixed-use project loans.
- Explore California specific issues and concerns that impact the commercial real estate loan process
- Learn the fundamentals of commercial real estate diligence, including title and survey review
- Hear lessons learned with respect to the closing process and timeline for commercial real estate finance transactions
Who Should Attend:
This program will benefit real estate transaction, finance and construction attorneys, litigators interested in learning about real estate transactions, commercial landlord or tenant legal representatives, and real estate market analysts.
Program Level: Intermediate
Prerequisites: Background or working knowledge of commercial real estate, commercial mortgage and real estate finance
Intended Audience: Real estate attorneys, in-house counsel, commercial property brokers, commercial property managers, advisors to real property parties, lenders
Advanced Preparation: None