See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
This program will explore the unique legal issues facing the open source and free software community. Our experienced faculty will discuss: the basics of open source, compliance, cooperation and enforcement, branding and project management, transactions, licensing, and M&A, the intersection of open source and artificial intelligence (“AI”) and managing licensing risk.
What You Will Learn
After completing this program, participants will be able to:
• Learn the basics of open source software (“OSS”) – licenses, compliance rules and tools
• Understand compliance, cooperation and enforcement
• Examine branding and project management
• Understand OSS in transactions, licensing and M&A
• Analyze the intersection of open source and artificial intelligence (“AI”)
• Manage open source licensing risk in the real world
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for technology lawyers, IP lawyers, in-house counsel, outside corporate counsel, and allied professionals whose clients develop, use, distribute or invest in technology.
Special Feature(s): None.
Program Level: Update.
Advanced Preparation: None.