See Credit Details Below
OFCCP continues to be the premier government regulatory agency for contractors’ compliance with non-discrimination and affirmative action requirements. The agency continues to aggressively pursue systemic hiring and pay equity. Under Director Leen and Deputy Director Robert J. Gaglione, the agency has recently issued multiple new directives.
This half-day program will bring together experienced in-house and outside counsel, as well as OFCCP leadership, to offer their high-level expertise on OFCCP activities and compliance.
What You Will Learn
- Candid advice and strategies for successfully responding to OFCCP compliance evaluations and investigations, including OFCCP’s new procedures and criteria for assessing compensation
- New OFCCP initiatives on investigation, conciliation and enforcement
- Practical advice and insights on addressing and negotiating OFCCP audits, responding to the new pre-determination notice step, and resolving adverse findings
- The use (and misuse) of privilege by contractors and by OFCCP
- OFCCP’s special focus on financial services, technology industry, and higher education employers
- OFCCP’s new approaches to statistics
- Convenient half-day program format
- Featured Speaker: Robert J. Gaglione, Deputy Director, Office of Federal Contractor Compliance Programs (OFCCP)