See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
OFCCP continues to be the premier government regulatory agency for contractors’ compliance with non-discrimination and affirmative action requirements. The agency continues to aggressively pursue systemic hiring and pay equity. Under Director Leen, the agency has recently issued multiple new directives.
This half-day program will bring together experienced in-house and outside counsel, as well as OFCCP leadership, to offer their high-level expertise on OFCCP activities and compliance.
What You Will Learn
- Candid advice and strategies for successfully responding to OFCCP compliance evaluations and investigations, including OFCCP’s new procedures and criteria for assessing compensation
- New OFCCP initiatives on investigation, conciliation and enforcement
- Practical advice and insights on addressing and negotiating OFCCP audits, responding to the new pre-determination notice step, and resolving adverse findings
- The use (and misuse) of privilege by contractors and by OFCCP
- OFCCP’s special focus on financial services, technology industry, and higher education employers
- OFCCP’s new approaches to statistics
- Convenient half-day program format
- Featured Speaker: Craig E. Leen, Director, Office of Federal Contractor Compliance Programs (OFCCP)
Who Should Attend
This program will offer high-value knowledge for in-house employment counsel, HR leaders with responsibility for EEO compliance, and any senior diversity leader, as well as outside counsel, who advise government contractors on their EEO compliance.