See Credit Details Below
This instructive program will provide a comprehensive review of developments concerning the important procedural rules that govern litigation in New York State. This program is for attorneys who litigate in the state courts of New York, managing attorneys, and in-house counsel who have responsibility for making decisions concerning litigation or who work with outside litigation counsel.
What You Will Learn
• Update regarding statute of limitations case law
• Recent cases concerning jurisdiction and enforcement of judgments
• Discussion of new cases dealing with discovery issues
• New cases about service of process
• Updates on the law of motions to dismiss and summary judgment