See Credit Details Below
This program contains 8 New Jersey Newly Admitted categories for 15.3 hours. They are 1.8 credits of New Jersey Basic Estate Administration (NA1), 1.5 credits of New Jersey Basic Estate Planning (NA2), 3.6 credits of New Jersey Civil or Criminal Trial Preparation (NA3), 1.8 credits of New Jersey Family Law Practice (NA4), 1.8 credits of New Jersey Real Estate Closing Procedures (NA5), 1.5 credits of New Jersey Landlord/Tenant Practice (NA7), 1.8 credits of New Jersey Municipal Court Practice (NA8), and 1.5 credits of New Jersey Law Office Management (NA9).
Newly Admitted in New Jersey? Visit PLI’s NJ Basic CLE Marathon FAQ page.
This two-day program is designed to help newly admitted attorneys fulfill the New Jersey newly admitted CLE requirements, but will benefit both experienced and newly admitted attorneys. The program will include New Jersey-specific instruction about subject areas required by the Supreme Court of New Jersey Board on Continuing Legal Education (BCLE) for newly admitted lawyers licensed in New Jersey.
What You Will Learn
- New Jersey civil trial preparation
- New Jersey criminal trial preparation
- New Jersey law office management
- New Jersey landlord tenant practice
- New Jersey basic estate planning
- New Jersey family law practice
- New Jersey basic estate administration
- New Jersey municipal court practice
- New Jersey real estate closing procedures