See Credit Details Below
Our expert faculty will discuss key developments in the securities market, including the state of the markets, legislative and regulatory actions.
Why You Should Attend
Traditional asset-backed securities markets, such as auto securitizations, commercial mortgage-backed securities, and credit card receivables continue with steady issuance volumes, while new markets, such marketplace lending, continue to develop. Other markets, such as private-label residential mortgage-backed securities, continue to struggle.
What You Will Learn
After completing this program, participants will be able to:
- Analyze critical regulatory updates of the Securitization Markets
- Assess the status of the RMBS and CMBS markets
- Understand the impact of LIBOR’s end and the future of SOFR
- Evaluate the latest on esoteric and consumer markets
- ESG and Securitization Markets
Who Should Attend