See Credit Details Below
Negotiating Real Estate Deals 2020 features the nation’s most well-known and respected real estate lawyers, ready to share battle-tested tips and techniques for negotiating your most complex real estate transactions. Part lecture, part discussion, this program delivers the type of informative interactive segments that skillfully blend prepared presentations with spontaneous audience engagement.
What You Will Learn
- Front-row view of the real estate market in 2020
- Purchase agreements-what really matters before closing the deal
- Structure and utilize Joint Ventures for real estate transactions
- LIBOR phase-out: drafting provisions in lending agreements
- Effectively negotiate key terms in office sharing arrangements
- SPEs as co-working tenants
- Know your ethical obligations and minimize risk of liability
- Up-to-date practice forms
- Real world hypotheticals
- Earn one hour of ethics credit
Prerequisites: An interest or background in commercial real estate transactions and deal-making.
Intended Audience: Real estate attorneys, lenders, real estate executives including large commercial real estate leasing agents, real estate asset portfolio managers, investment bankers and advisors, and consultants
Advanced Prep: None