See Credit Details Below
Join PLI and renowned Program Chairs, Martin Polevoy of DLA Piper and Jon Mechanic of Fried Frank for Negotiating Real Estate Deals 2022, featuring the nation’s most well-known and respected real estate lawyers, ready to share battle-tested tips and techniques for negotiating your most complex real estate transactions.
This dynamic program is second-to-none as it delivers the type of informative, interactive segments that skillfully blend prepared presentations with audience engagement.
What You Will Learn
- Key changes in the real estate market in 2022
- Developing real estate space for growing Bio-tech industry
- Purchase agreements-what really matters before closing the deal
- Structure and utilize Joint Ventures for real estate transactions
- Strategic negotiation skills for loan workouts
- Know your ethical obligations and minimize risk of liability
Program Level: Update
Prerequisites: A foundation in commercial real estate transactions including deal negotiations, lending terms, and contracts
Advanced Preparation: None
Intended Audience: Real estate attorneys, lenders, real estate executives including large commercial real estate leasing agents, real estate asset portfolio managers