See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
The Annual Municipal Law Institute provides attendees with analysis of important developments, emerging legal issues, and best practices for local government lawyers. This year’s program will explore important issues and developments in crucial areas of municipal law.
What You Will Learn
- Cybersecurity and privacy issues for municipalities: incident response
- Cybersecurity risk prevention and protection: role of municipal lawyers
- Privacy issues for municipalities: protecting the public
- Supreme Court update for municipal lawyers
- Ethics for municipal lawyers
Who Should Attend
Regardless of experience level, lawyers practicing in a city law department, as well as attorneys representing city agencies, commissions, or employees, will benefit from this program.