See Credit Details Below
Merger and acquisition activity has remained robust in 2019. The ability to properly advise companies, their boards of directors and special committees and to effectively negotiate an M&A transaction requires detailed knowledge of the latest trends and developments affecting M&A. This program will help you stay up-to-date on M&A activity and cutting edge trends and developments regarding M&A litigation, appropriate board and special committee processes, SEC disclosure matters and tax and other issues with important M&A implications. Panels that include industry professionals, a Federal Appeals Court Judge, a Justice of the Delaware Supreme Court, two members of the Delaware Court of Chancery and the Chief of the Office of Mergers & Acquisitions at the Securities and Exchange Commission will discuss these and other developments.
What You Will Learn
• The outlook for mergers and acquisitions in 2020
• How to best advise a special committee in the current M&A environment
• The impact of recent Delaware decisions on standards for assessing board behavior in the context of a sale of a company
• The latest tax trends and developments affecting M&A transactions
• The latest developments in litigation trends affecting the deal environment and much, much more…