See Credit Details Below
CPE credit (NASBA QAS Self-Study) is available by completing and passing the program’s CPE Review & Exam.
Upon the successful completion of this program, the participant will be able to:
- Recall the structure of Form S-1 and how it is used in registering transactions involving offers or sales of securities to the public.
- Describe the transaction-related disclosures required in Form S-1.
- Recognize the company-related disclosures required in Form S-1, including related control requirements in subsequent reporting.
This program will focus on:
- The structure and content requirements of Form S-1.
- Regulation S-K non-financial disclosures required in Form S-1.
- The financial statement requirements of Regulation S-X for Form S-1.
- Common problems and SEC comments in the initial public offering (IPO) process.
Program Level: Overview
Intended Audience: CPAs, accountants, attorneys, and other allied financial professionals who deal with SEC reporting and disclosure, and other related issues, including in-house counsel, outside attorneys, chief financial officers (CFOs), controllers and their staff, internal auditors, and partners of public accounting firms and their staff.
Advanced Preparation: A basic understanding of Form S-1 and the initial public offering (IPO) process.
Instructional Method: QAS Self-Study
Updated: July 2020
Credit Information: 1 CPE credit is available upon completion of this program’s 3 content-review questions and a minimum passing score of 70% on the 5-question final exam.