See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
At this conference, the country’s leading experts in leveraged finance will examine key concepts and strategies in serving leveraged companies, including portfolio companies of private equity firms. You will learn about the leveraged finance marketplace today, including new deal activity, evolving trends in leveraged finance terms, funding sources and product offerings, the impact of macro-economic, regulatory and political developments, and liability management transactions.
What You Will Learn
- Business and legal drivers of deal activity
- The acquisition finance process
- Recent trends in deal terms
- Liability management strategies and recent transactions
- Recent trends in direct lending and alternate sources of capital
- Case law and regulatory developments every practitioner should know
- Earn one hour of ethics credit
Credit Available: CLE, CPE and CPD
Who Should Attend
Transactional attorneys, internal investment bank legal advisers and anyone whose responsibilities require an awareness of recent developments in leveraged finance techniques.
Program Level: Overview
Intended Audience: Transactional attorneys, internal investment bank legal advisers and anyone whose responsibilities require an awareness of recent developments in leveraged finance techniques will benefit from this program.
Advanced Preparation: None.