See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
At this conference, the country’s leading experts in leveraged finance will examine key concepts and strategies in serving leveraged companies, including portfolio companies of private equity firms. You will learn about the leveraged finance marketplace today, including new deal activity, continuing refinancing needs, evolving trends in leveraged finance, structural shifts in financing sources, debt activism, the impact of macro-economic, regulatory and political developments, hot topics in bankruptcy and restructuring for leveraged finance attorneys, and financing product alternatives.
What You Will Learn
• Discuss business and legal drivers of deal activity
• Find out about deal structuring considerations and financing trends
• Cover commitment letters and the acquisition financing process
• Address perspectives on covenant trends
• Learn case law developments every practitioner should know
• Hear about the latest financing documentation topics and trends
Who Should Attend
Transactional attorneys, internal investment bank legal advisers and anyone whose responsibilities require an awareness of recent developments in leveraged finance techniques.
Special Features: Earn one hour of ethics credit
Program Levels: Intermediate and Advanced
Intended Audience: Transactional attorneys, internal investment bank legal advisers and anyone whose responsibilities require an awareness of recent developments in leveraged finance techniques will benefit from this program.
Advanced Prep: None