See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
Legal Operations is a critical business function for most law departments and businesses, and the demands on legal ops teams to manage costs and improve efficiency – while continuing to deliver the highest quality services – continue to increase.
In this half-day conference, you will learn from a variety of legal department, provider, and law firm professionals about sophisticated best practices, solutions, and techniques that law departments and law firms are using to drive efficiencies and bring meaningful change to legal departments and businesses.
What You Will Learn
- Learn strategies for defining and delivering value to the business
- Review effective approaches and best practices for building diverse teams
- Learn from real-world case studies on successful projects from legal operations and law firm professionals
- Develop techniques for successful project implementation and change management
- Learn about legal ops pointers and pitfalls to avoid from those in the trenches
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for in-house legal operations professionals focused on enhancing and improving their departments’ projects and services, and law firm attorneys and professionals seeking to have more meaningful relationships with their clients and legal operations teams.