See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
Join our expert faculty of life sciences practitioners, in-house counsel, government regulators, and prosecutors as we examine the current state of life sciences law and what the future might hold. This program will cover the explosive growth of digital health and the legal issues that come with it; the latest regulatory developments at the FDA; as well as recent trends in pricing and reimbursement, effective compliance and investigation practices, and enforcement.
What You Will Learn
• Explore Hot Topics in Regulatory and FDA Law
• Learn about Recent Developments in Digital Health
• Examine Enforcement Trends impacting the Drug and Device Industries
• Survey Top Legal Issues in Pharmaceutical Pricing and Reimbursement
• Review Effective Compliance Programs and Investigations
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for attorneys and allied professionals who counsel pharmaceutical and life sciences companies.
Program Level: Overview
Intended Audience: Attorneys and allied professionals who counsel pharmaceutical and life sciences companies.
Prerequisites: An interest in the law and business of pharmaceutical and life sciences companies.
Advanced Prep: None