See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
This online program uses an interactive, graphic format to engage you as you learn about fundamental considerations and strategies for providing effective pro bono representation.
What You Will Learn
- How to prepare for a pro bono assignment and work with a pro bono client
- Who to turn to when challenges occur or questions arise
- What to consider when communicating with pro bono clients
- How to handle issues like confidentiality and professionalism
- How to respond to requests outside the scope of your engagement
Who Should Attend
This program will be useful to attorneys or law school students who are beginning pro bono work or attorneys who want a refresher regarding pro bono fundamentals.
An Interactive Learning Center program