See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
Gain the information you need to successfully navigate the international arbitration process. Join our exceptional faculty of experienced practitioners for instruction on the most current and important topics in this fast-growing field. If you handle any aspects of international arbitration or mediation for your clients or company, you will not want to miss this informative program.
What You Will Learn
• Recent developments in international arbitration
• The international arbitrator’s point of view
• Challenging corruption in international arbitration
• International arbitration in Africa
• Current developments in international construction arbitration
• Practical tips for winning your international arbitration cases
- Networking luncheon with Featured Speaker, William W. Park, Professor of Law, Boston University School of Law
- Join us at a reception following the program and network with faculty and colleagues. Cocktails and hors d’oeuvres will be served.
- Hear from our diverse faculty of international and domestic practitioners
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for private practitioners, in-house counsel, and other professionals who are involved in the arbitration of international disputes.