See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
From the physical world to the Internet, infringement of IP is a multi-billion dollar industry. In-house and outside counsel need to know how best to protect their company’s or their client’s investments in IP. To keep up with the rapidly evolving legal landscape in this field, companies need to be informed not only about the challenges they face, but also about the legal developments that affect how they do business and allocate their resources.
Join our faculty of in-house counsel, outside private practitioners and federal government agency representatives to receive practical guidance and learn effective strategies for protection of IP rights.
What You Will Learn
- Top copyright and trademark decisions from 2018
- The latest developments in anti-counterfeiting case law
- How to avoid ethical problems arising in IP enforcement
- Current Government agency programs to protect IP
- Trends in the areas of patent eligibility reform, trade secret case law, ICANN updates, and intermediary liability
- Comprehensive IP issues coverage in one day
- Earn one hour of Ethics credit
Who Should Attend
IP attorneys, general practitioners, in-house counsel and others charged with either protecting IP against infringement and counterfeiting, or advising on enforcement strategies and best practices.