See Credit Details Below
Please note that only Breakout Session No. 1a—Licensing and Breakout Session No. 2b—Trademark will be available via live webcast.
Why You Should Attend
PLI’s Intellectual Property Law Institute is a “must-attend” program for IP lawyers. This program provides a complete analysis of key events in all areas of IP, including updates on cases, legislation and government agency developments that all IP lawyers need to know.
Listen to a panel of in-house IP counsel from prominent companies discuss best practices and strategies for confronting IP issues. Plenary sessions will address recent developments in privacy issues; trademark hot topics; exhaustion of IP assets; standards-essentials patents; trade secrets; recent court decisions regarding copyright; and ethical issues for IP practitioners. Choose from four different breakout sessions, each addressing three topics that will focus respectively on recent developments regarding copyrights, licensing, patents, and trademarks.
What You Will Learn
- The latest changes in the law of patents, copyrights, trademarks, and trade secrets
- Recent developments in privacy law
- An update of trademark law
- Significant trade secret developments
- Counterfeiting challenges and strategic solutions
- In-house panel will provide guidance on topics of current interest
- Four separate breakout sessions
- Complete overview of IP law
- Earn one hour of Ethics credit
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for general practitioners, intellectual property attorneys, in-house counsel and anyone who needs a comprehensive update on the major areas of intellectual property law.