PLI “Safe Return” Policy for In-Person Programs
PLI has resumed live programming in both New York and San Francisco as well as our offsite venues. Learn more about our “Safe Return” policy to keep faculty, attendees, and staff safe and upload your proof of vaccination.
See Credit Details Below
Mark Your Calendar. More Information to Come!
Why You Should Attend
PLI’s Intellectual Property Law Institute is a “must-attend” program for IP lawyers. This program provides a complete analysis of key events in all areas of IP, providing updates on cases, legislation and government agency developments that all IP lawyers need to know.
Listen to a panel of in-house IP counsel from prominent companies discuss best practices and strategies for confronting IP issues. Plenary sessions will address recent developments in privacy issues; trademark hot topics; exhaustion of IP assets; standards-essentials patents; trade secrets; recent court decisions regarding copyright; and ethical issues for IP practitioners.
What You Will Learn
- The latest changes in the law of patents, copyrights, trademarks, and trade secrets
- Recent developments in privacy law
- An update of trademark law
- Significant trade secret developments
- Determining copyright infringement
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for general practitioners, intellectual property attorneys, in-house counsel and anyone who needs a comprehensive update on the major areas of intellectual property law.
- In-house panel will provide guidance on topics of current interest
- Earn one hour of Ethics credit