Please note that this program will only be offered as a live webcast. Speakers will be participating in the program remotely. As always, webcast attendees have access to all program materials, and will be able to view all program slides and submit questions to the speakers during the presentation. We thank you for your understanding as we follow the guidance of local health officials and work to provide a safe learning environment for both attendees and faculty.
See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
PLI’s Intellectual Property Law Institute is a “must-attend” program for IP lawyers. This program provides a complete analysis of key events in all areas of IP, providing updates on cases, legislation and government agency developments that all IP lawyers need to know.
Listen to a panel of in-house IP counsel from prominent companies discuss best practices and strategies for confronting IP issues. Plenary sessions will address recent developments in privacy issues; trademark hot topics; exhaustion of IP assets; standards-essentials patents; trade secrets; recent court decisions regarding copyright; and ethical issues for IP practitioners.
What You Will Learn
• The latest changes in the law of patents, copyrights, trademarks, and trade secrets
• Recent developments in privacy law
• An update of trademark law
• Significant trade secret developments
• Determining copyright infringement
• In-house panel will provide guidance on topics of current interest
• Earn one hour of Ethics credit