See Credit Details Below
PLI’s Intellectual Property Law Institute is a “must-attend” program for IP lawyers. This program provides a complete analysis of key events in all areas of IP, providing updates on cases, legislation and government agency developments that all IP lawyers need to know.
Listen to a panel of in-house IP counsel from prominent companies discuss best practices and strategies for confronting IP issues. Plenary sessions will address recent developments in privacy issues; trademark hot topics; AI and machine learning; the impact of bankruptcy; trade secrets; recent court decisions regarding copyright; and ethical issues for IP practitioners. Choose from four different breakout sessions, each addressing three topics that will focus respectively on recent developments regarding copyrights, licensing, patents, and trademarks.
What You Will Learn
• The latest changes in the law of patents, copyrights, trademarks, and trade secrets
• Recent developments in privacy law
• Significant trade secret developments
• Review of trends regarding patent enforcement
• Determining copyright infringement
• In-house panel will provide guidance on IP topics of current interest
• Four separate breakout sessions
• Earn one hour of Ethics credit