See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
PLI’s Intellectual Property Law Institute is a “must-attend” program for IP lawyers. This program provides a complete analysis of key events in all areas of IP, providing updates on cases, legislation and government agency developments that all IP lawyers need to know.
Listen to a panel of in-house IP counsel from prominent companies discuss best practices and strategies for confronting IP issues. Plenary sessions will address recent developments in privacy issues; trademark hot topics; exhaustion of IP assets; standards-essentials patents; trade secrets; recent court decisions regarding copyright; and ethical issues for IP practitioners.
What You Will Learn
- The latest changes in the law of patents, copyrights, trademarks, and trade secrets
- Recent developments in privacy law
- An update of trademark law
- Significant trade secret developments
- Determining copyright infringement
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for general practitioners, intellectual property attorneys, in-house counsel and anyone who needs a comprehensive update on the major areas of intellectual property law.
- In-house panel will provide guidance on topics of current interest
- Earn one hour of Ethics credit