See Credit Details Below
Please note that this program will take place on Tuesday, December 10 and Wednesday, December 11 at the Grand Hyatt Washington.
Presented by Practising Law Institute in cooperation with the Federal Communications Bar Association, this premier conference on telecommunications policy and regulation features a faculty of expert practitioners, in-house counsel from telecommunications organizations, and key officials from the FCC who will provide attendees with a comprehensive understanding of cutting-edge issues facing the telecommunications industry today. The program will address critical trends and the latest developments, including wireless and wireline telecommunications, broadband Internet, satellite, new technology and more. The Institute also focuses on industry competition, convergence and consolidation. This program is perfect for those looking to explore the significant developments of 2019 while learning what legal challenges lay ahead for 2020.
- Featured Speakers: FCC Commissioners, Bureau Chiefs, and senior government officials
- Developments in new technology, privacy, cybersecurity, media, wireline and wireless
- Legislative updates from current Capitol Hill staffers
- Comprehensive technology overview from a senior policy maker
- Updates regarding infrastructure
- Featured remarks by FCC Commissioners
- Networking Luncheon