See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
The Institute on Securities Regulation brings together the nation’s leading securities and corporate legal experts to deliver practical information, insights and real-world strategies and solutions to the challenges facing you and your clients today.
What You Will Learn
• The latest developments in the capital markets, including trends in debt offerings, the state of equity markets, seasoned issuer offerings
• Financing issues for private companies, including secondary liquidity, and the impact of the pandemic on the VC market
• Disclosure challenges for public companies, including a new panel on recurring disclosure challenges
• A primer on proxy, and a new panel on getting the most out of your proxy statement
• Accounting and auditing developments that companies, audit committees and counsel need to know
• Recent developments in Delaware law
• The return of M&A: Dealmaking through crisis and recovery
• Updates on enforcement priorities from state and federal regulators
• The defense perspective on enforcement
• Key considerations in bringing, defending and resolving private securities litigation
• Keynote Address: Hon. Allison Herren Lee, Commissioner, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
• Luncheon Roundtable on Addressing Diversity and Inclusion in Law (New)
• Upclose with the Corp. Fin. Director and Deputy Director, and the Enforcement Co-Directors from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
• Practical takeaway points from each panel
• Earn up to two hours of Ethics credit!
Who Should Attend
Attorneys who want to expand their knowledge and keep up with all aspects of securities regulation, including senior in-house attorneys, attorneys with expertise in other fields and all attorneys interested in understanding securities laws and the latest best practices.