See Credit Details Below
We are delighted to present PLI’s Eighteenth Annual Institute on Securities Regulation in Europe, on 14-15 March 2019 in the offices of Allen & Overy in London. With a unique focus on the application of U.S. securities law in the EU, the Institute will feature a faculty of leading practitioners, in-house counsel and government regulators from the U.S. and the UK, who will address recent developments in market activity and enforcement and offer practical guidance for companies and financial institutions across Europe, the U.S. and beyond.
The Eighteenth Annual Institute on Securities Regulation in Europe will be the most important and thorough securities conference you can attend in 2019. This conference is crucial for corporate and securities lawyers in private practice and in-house, CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and others in senior management whose decisions are affected by securities laws, and by cross-border mergers & acquisitions, private equity, and shareholder activists.
• The current regulatory environment, including U.S. rulemaking and its implications for market developments and practice
• Market trends and regulatory developments impacting cross-border capital markets
• Deal tips and practice points for structuring cross-border M&A transactions
• Recent developments in accounting and auditing
• Enforcement priorities and programmes: practical strategies for you and your clients
• In-house perspectives tackling thorny day-to-day issues from Brexit to crisis management
• Securities litigation update: key issues for transactional lawyers and corporate counsel
• Fintech: learn which issues are important and why
• What every cross-border lawyer needs to know about ethics
• Two networking luncheons
• Keynote speakers kicking off the programme each day, including William H. Hinman, Director, Division of Corporation Finance, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Day 1
• Important U.S. regulator and practitioner perspectives
• Earn one hour of Ethics credit