See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
We are delighted to present PLI’s Nineteenth Annual Institute on Securities Regulation in Europe in the offices of Allen & Overy in London. With a unique focus on the application of U.S. securities law in the EU, the Institute will feature a faculty of leading practitioners, in-house counsel and government regulators from the U.S. and the UK, who will address recent developments in market activity and enforcement and offer practical guidance for companies and financial institutions across Europe, the U.S. and beyond. This conference is the most important and thorough securities conference you can attend in 2020.
What You Will Learn
• Learn about key U.S. and European regulatory updates
• Grasp important developments in blockchain, fintech, and other technologies
• Learn public and private M&A deal tips and practice points
• Understand recent enforcement updates and how to apply these lessons to your practices
• Evaluate sustainable finance regulation and ESG reporting for your organization
• Analyze recent accounting and auditing developments
• Review leveraged finance key issues to keep at top of mind
• Earn Ethics credit and Diversity, Inclusion and Elimination of Bias credit
• Keynote by William H. Hinman, Director, Corporation Finance, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
• Two networking luncheons
• Earn one-hour of Diversity, Inclusion and Elimination of Bias credit
• Earn one-hour of Ethics credit
Who Should Attend
This conference is crucial for corporate and securities lawyers in private practice and in-house, CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and others in senior management whose decisions are affected by securities laws, and by cross-border mergers & acquisitions, private equity, and shareholder activists.
Program Level: Overview
Prerequisites: An interest in receiving updates regarding EU, UK and US securities regulations.
Intended Audience: Corporate and securities lawyers in private practice and in-house, CEOs, CFOs, CIOs and others in senior management whose decisions are affected by securities laws, and by cross-border mergers & acquisitions, private equity and shareholder activists.
Other Prerequisite (PLI program, if necessary): None
Advanced Prep: None