See Credit Details Below
PLI’s Twentieth Annual Institute on Securities Regulation in Europe offers a unique focus on the application of U.S. securities law in the EU and features a faculty of leading practitioners, in-house counsel and government regulators from the U.S. and the UK, who will address recent developments in market activity and enforcement and offer practical guidance for companies and financial institutions across Europe, the U.S. and beyond. This conference is crucial for corporate and securities lawyers in private practice and in-house, CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and others in senior management whose decisions are affected by securities laws, and by cross-border mergers & acquisitions, private equity, and shareholder activists. Join us this year across three days for a comprehensive review of the latest developments. To ensure wide access to this program across the globe, please note this program will begin at 7:45am EDT on April 21 and 7:00am EDT on April 22-23.
- Learn about key U.S. and European regulatory updates
- Grasp important concepts in technology and innovation in financial markets
- Understand recent enforcement updates and how to apply these lessons in practice
- Evaluate the ESG agenda and reporting obligations
- Analyze recent accounting and auditing developments
- Learn about developments in debt and equity capital markets
- Earn Ethics credit and Diversity, Inclusion and Elimination of Bias credit
Prerequisites: An interest in receiving updates regarding EU, UK and US securities regulations.
Intended Audience: Corporate and securities lawyers in private practice and in-house, CEOs, CFOs, CIOs and others in senior management whose decisions are affected by securities laws, and by cross-border mergers & acquisitions, private equity and shareholder activists.