See Credit Details Below
The Institute on Securities Regulation brings together the nation’s leading securities and corporate legal experts to deliver practical information, insights and real-world strategies and solutions to the challenges facing you and your clients today.
What You Will Learn
• The latest developments in the capital markets, from unicorn IPOs, to due diligence issues, to direct listings, and more
• Financing issues for late-stage and smaller reporting companies, including structured notes, ICOs, and more
• The ABCs of ESG (New)
• Disclosure challenges for public companies
• Workshop on engagement (New)
• A primer on proxy
• Accounting and auditing developments that companies, audit committees and counsel need to know
• Recent developments in Delaware law
• What’s trending in M&A
• Updates on enforcement priorities from state and federal regulators
• The defense perspective on enforcement
• Key considerations in bringing, defending and resolving private securities litigation
• Keynote Address: Hon. Hester M. Peirce, Commissioner, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
• Luncheon Roundtable on Business Development (New)
• Upclose with the Corp. Fin. Director and Deputy Director, and the Enforcement Co-Directors from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
• Practical takeaway points from each panel
• Network with our faculty and hundreds of your colleagues
• Earn up to two hours of Ethics credit!
Program Level: Overview
Intended Audience: Attorneys and allied professionals who want to expand their knowledge and keep up with all aspects of securities regulation, including senior in-house attorneys, attorneys with expertise in other fields and all attorneys interested in understanding securities laws and the latest best practices.
Advanced Preparation: None