See Credit Details Below
PLI is proud to announce the latest addition to our UK Centre for Legal Education, the Global Institute on International Taxation 2019. We have assembled a group of UK and U.S. tax experts who will explore global international tax issues and their impact on UK tax professionals. Whether you are a solicitor, barrister, accountant or other professional you do not want to miss this unique educational opportunity.
What You Will Learn
- Taxation of the digital economy, including the OECD Digital Economy Task Force and European Commission proposals
- The current global landscape for the taxation of intellectual property
- Transfer pricing, APAs and other tax rulings
- The new DA6 mandatory tax disclosure rules
- EU state aid challenges
- HMRC priorities and approach
Program Level – Overview
Intended Audience – Tax professionals who want to improve their understanding of the latest developments in global international taxation
Prerequisites – An interest in exploring global international tax issues and their impact on UK professionals and corporations.
Advanced Preparation – None