See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
PLI’s 51st Annual Immigration & Naturalization Institute will offer an outstanding faculty of leading practitioners who will discuss recent developments, key immigration trends, and practical strategies.
What You Will Learn
- Policies and practices of the current administration and implications for the immigration practitioner
- What immigration counsel need to know about work and employment visas, including a discussion of H-1B practice and permanent labor certification program (PERM) developments
- Families with non-citizens — policy and processing issues
- Federal court litigation update
- Strategies for handling employer issues
- The latest developments concerning asylum
- Ethical issues for the immigration practitioner
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for attorneys who work with immigration matters as part of a diverse practice or who specialize in immigration law. In-house counsel and personnel managers who have employment and immigration matter responsibility also will benefit from attending this program.