See Credit Details Below
PLI’s Illinois Professional Responsibility MCLE Marathon 2021 is designed to help experienced attorneys meet their Illinois MCLE professional responsibility requirements, including one hour of Diversity and Inclusion and one hour of Mental Health and Substance Abuse. The program will include discussion of best practices and new and emerging professionalism and ethical issues.
If your last name begins with letters N-Z, June 30, 2021 is the completion deadline for your two-year reporting period, at which time you must have finished 30 hours of MCLE credit, including at least 6 hours approved for professional responsibility, including one credit of diversity and one credit of mental health and substance abuse. If your last name begins with letters A-M (and you are not newly admitted), you can get a head-start on your MCLE credits for your next completion deadline of June 30, 2022.
Illinois attorneys can verify their requirements with the Illinois MCLE Board at www.mcleboard.org.
What You Will Learn
- Ethical issues update; risk management; and technology use in legal practice
- Diversity and decisions in the legal profession
- Promoting mental health and attorney well-being
- Ethical considerations for in-house counsel
- Ethical issues arising in lawyer career transitions