See Credit Details Below
In almost any market, understanding the initial public offering process is an essential skill for both legal and business advisors. Hear from an experienced faculty, including attorneys, underwriters, and accountants, on the key elements of an IPO.
The speakers will guide you through the offering process and highlight issues presented by new regulations and the current state of the market. They will discuss specific fact patterns that arise during the IPO process and how to practically address them. Each session will feature audience interaction.
What You Will Learn:
After completing this program, participants will be able to:
• Explain IPO readiness
• Plan a timetable and responsibilities of parties
• Draft disclosure documents
• Negotiate the underwriting and lock up agreements
• Recall accounting, internal control and comfort letter requirements
• Understand the SEC’s role in the IPO process
• Describe communication dos and don'ts
Attendees should have an interest in the initial public offering process or expect to engage in matters involving IPOs.