See Credit Details Below
2020 has seen global issues unprecedented in the modern world, with uncertainty and risk changing the course of our economy, including the deal and financing markets. In this quickly evolving and uncertain environment, it is critical for dealmakers and their counsel to stay on top of the latest trends and forecasts. What is driving the current market? How will Covid-19 affect how strategics and financial sponsors approach dealmaking? How will these developments influence the strategies of activists and how should companies be preparing? Join our expert faculty of lawyers, general counsels, regulators and investment bankers as we explore the current state of M&A and the trends you need to be aware of for the year ahead.
What You Will Learn
• Understand key drivers in the current M&A environment
• Update on trends in deal protection and cutting-edge strategies and tactics
• Regulatory Issues for the M&A Lawyer
• M&A Lessons from the Plague
• Private M&A Issues: R & W insurance; purchase price adjustment hacks
• Current Employment & Executive Compensation Issues in M&A
One hour of Ethics credit!
Program Level: Update
Intended Audience: This seminar is geared to attorneys in private practice, in-house counsel, and other business professionals who seek a practical overview and update of key issues that arise in the dealmaking process.
Prerequisites: A background in the dealmaking process
Advanced Preparation: None