See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
Fueled largely by the unending specter of the coronavirus pandemic, the health care industry continues to change dramatically. Join PLI’s expert faculty of health care lawyers, in-house counsel, and government regulators, as we examine the current state of health care law. This program will cover the broad range of issues confronting the health care industry: payment systems, electronic health records; effective compliance programs and internal investigations; enforcement of health care fraud and abuse laws; and a detailed look at recent and pending legislation.
What You Will Learn
- Health Care: The Long- and Short-term impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Recent Developments in Drug Pricing – The Changing Landscape for PBMs, Hospitals and Physicians
- Hospital and Physician Payment Systems – The 2021 Horizon
- What’s New in Telehealth and Electronic Health Records Management
- Enforcement Trends in Health Care Law – Lessons Learned in 2020
- Designing and Implementing Compliance Programs for Health Care Organizations
- Legislative Initiatives: What Happened in the 116th Congress?
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for newly-admitted and experienced health care attorneys, in-house counsel and allied professionals.
Program Level: Overview
Intended Audience: In-house counsel, outside attorneys, and other allied professionals who counsel health care providers, hospitals, and health care organizations.
Prerequisites: An interest in health care payment reform, internal investigations, health care reimbursement, health insurance and related matters.Advanced Preparation: None