See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
Updated every year to provide cutting-edge information related to the practice of advertising law, this advanced program is led by a faculty of experts who will address the many challenges companies face each day as they develop advertising campaigns. Attend this program to hear real-world advice and learn practical tips and strategies you can rely on daily.
What You Will Learn
- Review updates at FTC and NAD
- Learn about key contract drafting tips
- Explore music-related advertising issues
- Delve into issues that advertisers will encounter in the future
- One hour of Ethics credit
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for firm attorneys, in-house counsel, marketing executives, and allied professionals who practice in the fields of advertising, media, communications, trademark, and consumer protection law.