See Credit Details Below
Updated every year to address advertising challenges created by new technologies, this advanced program is led by faculty experts who will examine the most current issues companies face as they develop advertising campaigns. Attend this program to hear real-world advice and learn practical tips and strategies you can implement as soon as you return to the office.
This program is designed for firm attorneys, in-house counsel, marketing executives, and allied professionals who practice in the fields of advertising, media, communications, trademark, and consumer protection law.
• Review updates at FTC and NAD
• Learn about key contract drafting tips
• Explore music-related advertising issues
• Cutting-edge technology issues that are creating new challenges for advertisers
• Green claims and product labeling
• Earn one hour of Ethics credit