See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
Updated every year to address advertising and marketing challenges posed by new technologies and innovative approaches for reaching consumers, this program is led by faculty experts who will explore issues companies face as they develop and implement advertising campaigns. Learn from real-world advice and hone practical strategies you can put into use daily.
What You Will Learn
After completing this program, participants will be able to:
- Describe recent enforcement actions and hear about priorities at the FTC and NAD
- Identify key provisions in the six big contracts every advertiser should have on their radars
- Explain challenges that arise in the context of social media marketing including endorsements and influencers
- Issue spot and refine approaches to common advertising issues that crop up day-to-day
- Describe how AI is disrupting advertising law and develop appropriate guidance for marketing teams using these tools
- Learn practical ethics lessons from hypotheticals involving common advertising practice scenarios
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for firm attorneys, in-house counsel, marketing executives, and allied professionals who practice in the fields of advertising, media, communications, trademark, and consumer protection law.