See Credit Details Below
Updated every year to address advertising challenges posed by new technologies and creative approaches to marketing to consumers, this advanced program is led by faculty experts who will examine current issues companies face as they develop campaigns. Attend this program to hear real-world advice and learn practical tips and strategies you can implement as soon as you return to the office.
- Review updates at FTC and NAD
- Learn about key issues advertisers face regarding the sale and purchase of data
- Understand the latest in sports marketing
- Analyze how consumer feedback can be used in claim substantiation
- Learn how influencers are selected and what terms to watch for in agreements
- Earn one hour of Ethics credit