See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
As the economy shifts and the legislature, SEC, and shareholders respond, the design, implementation and disclosure of executive compensation undergoes continual change. At this program, experts in the area will lead you through the emerging best practices and the current reactions to the changing landscape.
What You Will Learn
After attending this program participants will be able to:
• Understand equity and incentive plan design trends
• Evaluate M&A and change-in-control issues
• Give an overview of compensation-related litigation topics
• Clarify tax developments under the new administration
• Handle issues regarding the structure and disclosure of executive transitions
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed for private practitioners, in-house corporate counsel, employee benefit consultants, service providers and compensation managers and consultants.
Earn one hour of Ethics credit