See Credit Details Below
As the economy absorbs the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic and the legislature, SEC, and shareholders respond, the design, implementation and disclosure of executive compensation undergoes continual change. At this program, experts in the area will lead you through the emerging best practices and the current reactions to the changing landscape.
What You Will Learn
• Hear about the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on 2020 short- and long-term incentive plans
• Gain an understanding of M&A and change-in-control issues
• Update on employment contracts
• SEC and ISS developments, including disclosures related to COVID-19 related compensation actions
• Learn the nuts and bolts of option repricings and exchanges
Special Features: Earn one hour of Ethics credit
Program Levels: All levels
Intended Audience: This conference is designed for private practitioners, in-house corporate counsel, employee benefit consultants, service providers and compensation managers and consultants.
Prerequisites: An interest in the design, implementation and disclosure requirements of executive compensation plans.
Advanced Preparation: None