See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
This program will provide an overview of the legal issues facing victims of a disaster. It will be useful for all attorneys interested in participating in disaster legal services pro bono efforts.
What You Will Learn
- Overview of federal disaster response programs
- In-depth review of FEMA benefits
- The FEMA appeal process
- Review of other disaster related legal areas, including contractor fraud and loss of housing
- Long term implications of disaster legal topics, including additional
- Community Development BlockGrant Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR) funding, recoupments and debt collection
Who Should Attend
All attorneys who would like to assist in disaster relief efforts.