See Credit Details Below
At this program, our expert faculty will focus on common structures for hedge funds, SEC priorities, the regulatory environment surrounding hedge funds, and the day-to-day operational issues of running hedge funds. There will also be in-depth analysis of data privacy issues and the evolving cryptocurrency space. Attorneys, hedge fund counsel, compliance and other professionals currently working in or interested in the hedge fund industry will benefit from this program.
- How are hedge funds typically formed and structured?
- What are the requirements for hedge funds with respect to cybersecurity?
- What does the SEC focus on when it inspects a hedge fund complex?
- What are the registration and disclosure requirements that affect hedge fund managers?
- What happens when a hedge fund manager suspends redemptions or liquidates a fund?
- How can hedge funds improve their prime brokerage relationships?
- What effect will SIFI designation have on a hedge fund manager who is designated as a SIFI?
- What effect will it have on non-SIFIs?
- What are the issues when buying or selling a hedge fund manager?
- What are the issues when expanding into U.S.-registered hedge fund business?