See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
For professionals in the hedge fund industry, there will always be a demand for you to be ever current on the demands facing your clients. Update your understanding of the SEC’s current regulatory focus and other issues at Hedge Fund Management 2019. In addition to taking an in depth look at the regulatory environment surrounding hedge fund and operational issues that arise in hedge funds, this year’s program will focus on hot topics for hedge funds, hedge fund structuring issues, and how to handle preparing for distressed funds.
What You Will Learn
- How are hedge funds typically formed and structured?
- What does the SEC focus on when it inspects a hedge fund complex?
- What are the hot topics in the hedge fund industry?
- What are the registration and disclosure requirements that affect hedge fund managers?
- How are insider trading rules evolving?
- How should hedge funds handle the rapidly changing landscape of cybersecurity?
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Elimination of Bias credit available!
Who Should Attend
Attorneys, hedge fund counsel, compliance and other professionals currently working in or interested in the hedge fund industry will benefit from this program.
Program Level: Overview
Intended Audience: Attorneys, hedge fund counsel, compliance and other professionals currently working in or interested in the hedge fund industry will benefit from this program.
Advanced Prep: None