See Credit Details Below
Advances in health care technology mean better and more accessible care for patients, but can pose unexpected challenges for health care organizations, technology developers, and the lawyers who represent them. The Coronavirus pandemic has accelerated global health care IT development and deployment, but at what cost? Learn how the industry is harnessing AI, data, cloud, 5G and other emerging technologies. Examine best practices for negotiating or renegotiating health care IT agreements; addressing intellectual property issues; and tackling privacy and data security challenges. Our team of thought leaders will also look at the future of health care IT and the hottest innovations.
What You Will Learn
After completing the program, participants will be able to:
• Understand the importance of upgrading IT Agreements for Digital Health
• Examine telehealth by looking to lessons from the near future
• Recognize what to look for in health care cloud contracts
• Identify best practices for handling data privacy and cybersecurity
• Assess apps, bots, and mobile devices
Who Should Attend
This program is critical for attorneys representing health care organizations and life science companies or in-house counsel at health care organizations and life science companies.