See Credit Details Below
In addition to the credits listed to the right, this program also offers credit for ABA professional certification. Global Capital Markets & the U.S. Securities Laws 2018 has been approved for 7.25 CSOP credits. This statement should not be viewed as an endorsement of this program or its sponsor.
Why You Should Attend
Capital markets are adjusting to a wide range of evolving regulatory standards that affect the way in which offerings are conducted around the world. At the same time, issuers around the world are subject to changing accounting and corporate governance standards, while market participants navigate new ground in derivative product regulation. Issuers and market participants also face an increasingly active global enforcement environment targeting activities taking place around the world. This program will provide an update on domestic and international regulatory and market developments, bringing together an engaging group of expert practitioners and senior regulators for an in-depth look at how the U.S. securities laws work in the context of a rapidly evolving global regulatory environment.
What You Will Learn
• The latest developments with global regulatory efforts
• Efforts to promote capital formation through private and public offerings
• Evolving accounting, disclosure and governance standards for issuers
• Current developments with private and public offering practices
• Global regulation of alternative investment vehicles
• Significant changes in global derivatives product regulation
• Securities enforcement in an increasingly global regulatory environment
This program is aimed at in-house attorneys, outside counsel and other professionals involved in securities regulation and capital markets.