See Credit Details Below
On June 28, 2018 the SEC published final amendments requiring operating companies and funds to use the Inline XBRL format. Join our expert panel of SEC staff including John Foley, Mark Green and Mike Willis, and George M. Wilson from the SEC Institute as they explain how this change will affect filers and users and offer suggestions that may be helpful considerations in your implementation plan. Questions to be addressed include:
- What is Inline XBRL?
- Why is Inline XBRL better than having all the XBRL in a separate exhibit?
- How will the use of Inline XBRL affect the preparation of financial statements?
- How will the use of Inline XBRL affect the preparation of risk/return summaries?
- What other changes accompany the requirement to use Inline XBRL?
- How do filers benefit from Inline XBRL? How do users of financial information benefit from Inline XBRL?
- Who uses XBRL and how are they using it?
- What do companies need to do and when do they need to do it to be ready for this change?
Program Level: Update
Intended Audience: In-house counsel, outside attorneys, audit committee and other board members, corporate officers, CFO’s, controllers, partners and staff in public accounting firms, and other allied professionals involved in the preparation, review and oversight of financial reporting and related compliance matters
Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of SEC XBRL Reporting Rules
Advanced Preparation: None