See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
Trademark holders benefit from the increased exposure that social media and the internet, generally, affords them. Yet, with greater exposure follows the heightened need to police trademarks and carry out necessary enforcement, whether domestically or abroad.
Adding to the growing complexity in policing trademarks, the law itself continues to evolve with 2017 delivering pivotal case law on disparaging marks and claryfing the responsibilities of U.S. trademark holder's in certain cross-border trademark matters. Trademark lawyers can expect some natural fallout from these developments along with evolutions in the law that 2018 will bring.
What You Will Learn
- Trademark law basics
- Searching, clearing, registering trademarks
- International trademark searches and filing strategies
- Trademark infringement, TTAB vs Federal Court
- Trademark litigation alternatives
- Hot topics in U.S. and global trademark law
- Video simulation exercise of client interview – TTAB vs. Federal Court
Who Should Attend
Attorneys interested in learning trademark law basics and recent developments should find this program helpful.