See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
Trademark law continues to respond to the evolution of the global marketplace. Increasingly, trademark practice means international trademark practice and building and protecting a brand's mark is becoming a greater challenge as more online tools to facilitate commerce and leverage trademarks become more broadly available. Attend this informative review of trademark law fundamentals and the latest updates changing the practice and hear from some of the country's top trademark lawyers on the basic tenets of trademark law, registration, enforcement and litigation techniques, as well as the latest legal and regulatory developments.
What You Will Learn
• Key Principles of Trademark Law and Unfair Competition including likelihood of confusion, unfair competition and dilution
• Trademarks in Practice: Searching, Clearance and the Application Process in the United States
• International Searching and Filing Strategies, including seeking protection in various jurisdictions
• Litigation strategies, practice tips and remedies in trademark infringement
• Litigation Alternatives and Hot Topics in the U.S. and Abroad
• Trademark Infringement - identifying, investigating and responding to trademark infringement
• Video simulation of a client interview discussing an infringement matter
Who Should Attend
Attorneys engaged or interested in trademark law should find this program informative.